Fellow Ode Electric Grinder
Fellow spent two years in development to bring you generation 2 of our award-winning home brew grinder. From the finest pour-overs to the coarsest cold brews, your coffee will never be the same again.
Designed by Nick Terzulli, Fellow’s VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader (the highest certification in sensory coffee assessment), Gen 2 Brew Burrs grind finer and with more precision. The broader grind range is exceptional for every brew method except espresso. With new anti-static technology for less grind mess, a redesigned load bin for smoother bean feeding, and an expanded 100 gram catch cup for batch brews, the next generation of grinding is here.
- New best-in-class Gen 2 Brew Burrs
- New anti-static technology for less grind mess
- New 100 gram capacity
- New load bin design for smoother bean feeding
- 31 grind settings and guide
- Quiet grinding and automatic stop
- Single dose loading for maximum freshness
- Low grind retention
- Magnetically aligned catch with easy pour fins
- Grinds knocker
- Compact footprint
Usage: Ode was designed for brewed coffee methods (AeroPress®, pour-over, electric coffee makers, French press, cold brew, and more) only. Ode does not grind for espresso.
Dimensions: 239 mm x 105 mm x 248.3 mm
Weight: 4.6 kg/10.14 lbs
Grinds capacity: 100 g